Please read the prospectus and guidelines carefully before starting the filling up your online application process.
Click the following link to Generate Unique ID:
Eligibility For 5 Year B.A. LL.B Course:
To apply for admission into 5 Year B.A. LL.B course, a student has to pass
(i) H.S. Examination under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or Any other equivalent Examination recognized by Assam Higher Secondary Education Council with minimum 45% or above marks for General Caste, minimum 42% of Marks for OBC/MOBC and minimum 40% of Marks for SC or SC candidate
Eligibility For 3 Year LL.B Course:
To apply for admission into 3 Year LL.B course, a student has to pass Graduation with minimum 45% or above marks for General Caste, minimum 42% of Marks for OBC/MOBC and minimum 40% of Marks for SC or SC candidate
Eligibility For 2 Year LL.M Course:
Instructions To Applicant
Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the Application Form.
Application fee of Rs.00.00/- (Applicable for applicants whose domicile state is not Assam) is to be paid for online application.
Upload Passport size photo and signature of the applicant without which the application will be summarily rejected.
Wrong / false entry of any credentials of the applicant will attract rejection of the application.
Original documents have to be produced for verification at the time of Admission.
Scan copies of all original documents have to be uploaded at the time of filled up the application form.
The applicant has to follow the following steps to complete the online application form
Step 1: Registration using the “Registration” process.
IMPORTANT! The email address and mobile number must be valid and functional. Communications shall be sent only to the registered email address or mobile number.
Step 2: Click “Apply Online” in your dashboard to proceed with the application form fillup process.
Step 3: Pay Rs.00.00 charged for the online registration & the prospectus using an online payment gateway (Optional)(Applicable only to applicants whose Domicile state is other then Assam.
Step 4: Please keep the following information handy for online submission Before filling application form, please scan and store the following documents as separate files.
The same needs to be uploaded as required during the ‘On-line Application’ process.
1. Passport size photo (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (height : 250 | Width : 200 Pixels) (100 KB)
2. Scanned Signature (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (height : 150 | Width : 200 Pixels) (100 KB)
3. Scanned copy of the Marksheet (PNG/JPEG/JPG) (1 MB Max) Optional documents
4. Scanned copy of Pass Certificate (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
5. Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (Mandatory document only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
6. Scanned copy of Co-Curricular Certificate (Mandatory document only if the applying under Co-Curricular Reservation Category) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
7. Scanned copy of Differently Abled (Mandatory document if applicant is under Differently Abled Category) (PNG/JPEG/JPG)(1 MB Max)
– Please ensure that teh above scanned documents are self attested.
– Please ensure that the scanned document files listed above are legible and readable.
– Applications submitted with illegible documents are liable to be rejected.
Registration and Form Filled Up Process:
Go to the website http://www.brmgovtlawcollege.org. Click on Apply Online button. Read the the instruction carefully and prepare the documents to upload at the time of fill up the application form. Follow the form and enter the information as required. The applicant should also use the valid email address and mobile number as future communications. The applicant have to fill up the necessary information in the form. The items marked in (*) are compulsory and needs to be submitted online. Read the information entered carefully. Once the application form is submitted the user can not opt to modify / edit the submitted information.
Click the following download button to download the prospectus.
Note : The online application will be treated as incomplete on the following points.
1. Mandatory documents not uploaded
2. Payment process not completed